Maya Angelou said that "there is no greater agony that bearing an untold story inside you".
No Footprint Too Small strongly supports the use of counseling during your grief journey. Are you are a mother looking for individual therapy to manage feelings of anxiety during a subsequent pregnancy? Maybe you are a couple who have been struggling to communicate ever since you lost your baby. Perhaps you are parents who would like to learn more about how to effectively support your grieving children after they've experienced the death of their baby sibling. No matter your situation, we can help get you connected to support that will get you on a path towards hope and healing.
If you need any help navigating these resources, please don't hesitate to contact us for guidance and support.
Mary (402) 770-6954
Meeting Info: 3rd Thursday of each Month 7:00-9:00 pm
Meeting Address: Roper & Sons Reception Center, 4300 O St, Lincoln, NE 68510
Notes: Use parking and entrance on the west side of the building on the lower level
3700 Sheridan Blvd
Lincoln, Nebraska 6850
"Mourning Hope is a grief support network for children, teens, young adults and their families who have experienced the serious illness or death of someone special to them. Support groups serve youth in kindergarten through young adults and their families. Mourning Hope is here to help when grieving the death of anyone significant in a child's life -- a parent, grandparent, sibling, aunt or uncle, or close friend."
4919 Baldwin Avenue
Lincoln, Nebraska 68504
Remember Our Children Support Group
Held on the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm
Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital
5400 South Street
For more information call 402-477-0857
20-40% of couples with infertility are able to achieve pregnancy (within a year) just by charting with the Creighton model of Natural Family Planning, and up to 80% are able to get pregnant by using Creighton combined with some kind of medical treatment (which can be anything as simple as supplementing progesterone correctly timed with the cycle, up to and including surgery or ovulation inducing drugs).
Learn more about Natural Family Planning, the Creighton model, and the Family Life Office here.
- Empty Cradle, Broken Heart: Surviving the Death of Your Baby
- Loving and Letting Go: For Parents Who Decided to Turn Away from Aggressive Medical Intervention for Their Critically Ill Newborns
- When Courage Lies In Letting Go
- Parenting Your Premature Baby and Child: The Emotional Journey
- Stillbirth Yet Still Born: Grieving and Honoring Your Precious Baby
Books related to fatal diagnosis:
- A Gift of Time: Continuing Your Pregnancy When Your Baby’s Life is Expected to Be Brief
- Waiting with Gabriel
Books for younger siblings:
- We Were Gonna Have a Baby, But We Had an Angel Instead
- Quick Reference Guide for Adults Supporting Grieving Children http://tedebearhollow.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Ted-E.-Bear-Tips1.pdf
Books for fathers:
- Grievings Dads: To the Brink and Back
- From Father to Father: Letters from Loss Dad to Loss Dad
Each of the following websites also have a corresponding Facebook page.
Wedding Dress Donation for Burial Gowns
Some women decide to generously donate their wedding dress to be used to create burial gowns for babies who have died during pregnancy or after birth. Although No Footprint Too Small has reached our capacity for wedding dress donations, there is an organization located in Omaha who accepts donations.
Read more about the Mary Madeline Project here.