Many families have thought of creative ways to support No Footprint Too Small (NFTS)'s mission all while honoring and preserving the legacies of their children-no matter how brief their lives may have been. We are so thankful for the generosity and compassion that these families have shown NFTS as it allows our organization to continue to provide support to the mothers, fathers, and families we serve.
Would you like to give in honor of a special baby?
Here are some ideas from current No Footprint Too Small supporters:
- host a birthday fundraiser on Facebook, like Asher Harper's mom
- please note that because of Facebook's privacy policies, we are not notified who donates to NFTS through Facebook fundraisers. This means that we are not notified that you have hosted a fundraiser for NFTS and that we cannot tell who contributed. We receive a check for the funds raised at a later date from Network for Good. However, we love having the opportunity to properly thank our supporters, so if you host a fundraiser, please let us know so we can have the chance to tell you how awesome you are!
- encourage loved ones to designate memorial gifts to NFTS
- sell t-shirts or other mementos in memory of your baby, like Evan Anderson's family
- give monetarily or donate tangible items NFTS is in need of during Christmas on another significant date
- host an event or fundraiser on a special milestone date-like the baby's due date, birth date, or date of death like Tyson Gibson's family
- donate specific items that hold meaning for you
- utilize a platform you have to spread awareness about pregnancy and infant loss, honor your baby, and support NFTS, like Stella Rose's family
- enroll in our monthly giving program, committing to a recurring gift of $8/month in honor of your baby