Restorative yoga is a style of yoga that encourages physical, mental, and emotional relaxation. Classes are offered at no cost for adults impacted by pregnancy and infant loss (parents, grandparents, and other loved ones welcome!). All body types and levels of experience welcome and encouraged! Facilitated by Ana Velez, and other certified yoga instructors from Studio 4:8.
when: 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month, 5:30-6:30 pm
who: Adults impacted by pregnancy and infant loss (parents, grandparents, and other loved ones welcome!)
where: Studio 4:8 Yoga, 4203 S. 48th Street, Lincoln, NE
- supports physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual health
- serves as a buffer against secondary trauma and trauma in general
- helps with self-regulation and restores physical and emotional balance
- improves sleep and relaxation
- reduces symptoms of anxiety and depression
- boosts the immune system
Please RSVP for our yoga class by completing the form below!
Please RSVP at least 24 hours prior to attending each session.